Image Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

rainy day

Tiny post, but it's rainy today.

It's kind of nice to have that same constant rain again.  I will bitch about the lack of sun starting in December, but for now, I kinda like the rain.

As I mentioned in my last post, I can't wait for autumn and all the goodies it brings.

Today I busted out my nail polish collection (for those of you who know me, you know how large this is, I've got at least 50 bottles and paint my nails at least two times a week) for the first time since I got home from Europe.. almost a month ago.  My summer favourites have been Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Tart Deco, but today I opted for Stylenomics - a dark grey with some blue/green undertones.  The description online says a "dark green", which I suppose is true, but it appears grey except for in certain lights.

I can't wait for the comfort that autumn brings me.  I can't wait for an excuse to wear my new Steve Madden combat boots.   I can't wait for my best friend's wedding.  I can't wait for layers, and for a hot cup of Starbucks coffee.  I can't wait for my own birthday, and for halloween, and finally for winter to  start so I can go to Milwaukee and visit my other half, Nathan.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment