Image Map

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

AUTUMN TAG


Autumn is only weeks away!

I have always loved autumn and everything about it. When I saw the autumn tag going around, I knew I had to participate!

--


1. Talking about coffee, what's your favorite drink from Costa, Starbucks, Cafe Nero etc?
I'm allllllll over the salted caramel mocha. I've had like, seven already this year.

2.Accessories: what do you prefer - scarves, boots, gloves, anything else?
Scarves and combat boots! I also love beanies but find them hard to wear.

3. Music - what's your favorite tune / band / singer to listen to during Autumn months?
Anything acoustic/slower. I tend to listen to more moody music when the weather starts to get colder.

4. Perfume - what is your favorite perfume during Autumn?
I don't really have a specific one to be honest; right now I'm loving Benefit's Ring My Bella and smother myself in it every time I'm at work!

5. Candles: what scent you will be burning this Autumn season?
Flannel by Bath and Body Works. This candle smells like a man. A really, really good smelling man. If I can't have the real thing, I guess I'll have a candle that smells like a man, amirite?

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
My birthday! Pumpkins, candles and darker makeup. So p much everything.

7. Favourite makeup look?
I just like to go a little darker! Dark bronze eyes, dark lipstick (although it's high maintenance).

8. What are you looking forward the most in Autumn?My 21st birthday! And halloween. And pumpkins. ALL OF IT. #fallforeverpls


I tag everyone who loves autumn! Comment below with a link after you've posted it so I can read!

xo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment