Image Map

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CURRENTLY OBSESSED | JULY 2014

Hello lovely readers!

Today I've got a fun post. Well, fun for me, because I'm going to write about things I'm currently obsessed with that I love a lot. Here are some things I'm currently obsessed with!



Urban Decay Naked Palette
I'm so, so, so late with this. I have had the Naked 2 palette since last April and the Naked 3 since Christmas, but for some reason I never purchased the original. Over a week in June I realized I had a little extra money in savings and happened to step into Sephora (big mistake) and walked out with this. I love it a lot more than I expected to. The shades are gorgeous (Sin, Sidecar and Hustle are my favorites) and I find myself using this almost every day. 

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 115 - Ivory
I've had the Maybelline FIT ME concealer for a while now and I can't speak highly enough of it and I've always wanted to try the foundation to match it. I had my little sister, Riley, stay with me for a weekend a little while ago and noticed she had the foundation so naturally I tested it out and I really, really liked it (and the shade matched me perfectly — that saved me some time and frustration choosing a shade!) so I went and bought it for myself. This foundation has a medium but buildable coverage and goes on like a dream. It also leaves a nice dewey finish, which I prefer in the summer over mattes.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Funny story with this one... I intended to buy the cream "breaking bronze" color because I have heard a lot of great things about it on the blogosphere and picked up this on accident. Oops! I figured I would try it anyways and I really, really enjoy it! It makes my blue eyes pop and it's a very summer-y, shimmer-y color. I'd recommend this to anyone with blue eyes!

Here's what it looks like on my face along with some Naked palette colors and the Maybelline FIT ME Foundation.


Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme
Let me start this off by saying this smells SO. GOOD. I am in love with this stuff. If I want to wear my hair straight, this helps get rid of frizz and adds some texture (and a good smell!), and if I want to let my hair dry naturally it helps give my natural waves a little extra oomph. It's a little pricey, but so worth it as you don't need much to do a lot of work.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash 
The same day I went to Sephora and bought my Naked palette, I smelled this stuff and my first thought was oh my god, that smells JUST like Sprite. I didn't buy it that day, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. It's slightly sweet and fruity and it's a very refreshing smell. This is my first Soap & Glory product and I'd definitely buy more in the future.

Random things I'm obsessed with (not pictured):
Otter pops. Yep. It's freezie season again. Blue ones = my fav.
Iced coffee. Because I don't have a Starbucks installed in my house (NEW DREAM) I found a recipe online to make my own iced coffee and I've made a few batches since! It's fun to make, delicious and I don't have to spend $2.66 for 16 oz. of the stuff.
Panic! At The Disco. I don't know why. I can't stop listening to Vices & Virtues today. Maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic? Who knows.

xoxo,









 — FOLLOW ME! —

1 comment: