Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WANT-IT WEDNESDAY :: AUGUST 6, 2014

Hello and happy Wednesday! I've done a few "want-it" posts in the past, but it's been a while and I have a lot of things I'm currently pining over so I figured I would make it into a blog post, because why not? 

Apparently I think it's a good idea to make a list of things I want, which just causes me to want them more. I don't understand how my head works some times.

I've got a lot of beauty products and a few little random things on my list. Woo!




BEAUTY

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation and Concealer
I've heard so many bloggers talk about this stuff and how great it is, but I can never find it in stores! And by that, I mean Target. My local Target doesn't have it, so therefore it is impossible to find Maybe I can head to Walgreens or Ulta when I'm in Seattle sometime and pick up some of this.

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy glambag a few months ago and I fell in love with it! It's an excellent primer and looks awesome with my Mac matchmaster foundation. It's not too oily, either, like many primers can be. When my sample is gone I might have to go pick up a full-size bottle of this.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
Since it's summer and shaved legs and blah blah blah, I've been using a scrub before shaving and it helps make my legs a lot smoother. However, the scrub I've currently got is running out and I love the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush scent, soooo basically I need this right meow. 

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
I love my Naked 3 palette, specifically a light shimmery pink shadow within it and I'm looking for something to replace it because lawd knows I'll hit pan soon. This looks like a pretty good dupe!

Sigma Travel Kit - Make Me Cool
I have heard sooooo many good things about Sigma brushes. I don't want to shell out a bunch of money on individual brushes, so this kit seems like an okay option (even though it's $86...) for someone like me who just wants a bunch of things all at once. Pls.

The Balm How 'Bout Them Apples? 
Blushes are something I've never used until recently — and I don't know why! I'd love to try this out because they can be used for lips, too. I'm all about products that can be used for more than one purpose.

OTHER


Ban.do 2015 17-Month Agenda
THIS PLANNER. I have seen the iPad case that corresponds with it all over, but then I saw the planner. During the school year, I NEED a planner to get by. My life depends on it. Now that my current planner is seeing the end of its days, I considered buying this one, although I guess I was too late because it's sold out now. Now I need to find another planner that calls to me. Damnit.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
A modern-day instant camera. So adorable.

Get It Girl Pillow
This little pillow was found browsing around Pinterest, but I guess I'm not meant to have nice things because it's been sold too. Damnit.

Fotostrap
I've heard wonderful things about this camera strap! It comes in dozens of colors and styles. I would love to have one for my camera (although the strap I have now is pretty cute, too.)

That's it! If you have the dying urge to get me anything on my list, I won't crush your dreams and say no. ;)

What have you been wanting? /Do you know of anywhere I could buy that ban.do planner? PLZ.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Rite Aid for the Rimmel London products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, but I've never seen the wake me up line there either! I've heard Walmart has it, though!

      Delete