Image Map

Saturday, October 5, 2013

busybusybusy

Sup?

It's been a while since I've posted.  And it will probably be a while until I post regularly again... or at least until I can figure out how I'm going to balance school and work and (maybe) having a social life.

It's going to take me a lot of coffee and persistence to get me through this quarter.  I'm enrolled in 3 classes- which doesn't seem like a lot- but they're only 10 weeks each so you go fast.  I've got Media Law, Photojournalism, and Front Staff (AKA, our school newspaper).

I'll be busy busy busy, but if you are super interested in my life, give me a follow in Instagram or Twitter (my twitter is private unless you are also on twitter and request to follow me).  I'll also be maintaining a journalism-specific blog in which I'll be posting any articles I write (I think I'm allowed to do that) and photos from my photojournalism class.

In the mean time, here's what I've been up to on Instagram:

Starting school again.
Having a morning long-distance coffee date with my favorite.

Doing maid-of-honor things for my best friend, Tawny, as she married her best friend Garret. I couldn't be happier for these two.

My roommate, Bridget, married the two of them and we have a running joke that we don't have any nice pictures together so finally we got one. Two years in the making.


Jafaaaaaabulous. 

Study date in the library with another one of my wonderful roommates.
I saw this leaf every day on my way to school and finally picked it up and took a picture with it and yet another one of my roommates caught me looking like a weirdo carrying a giant leaf. Also, new shoes!


Waiting outside one of WWU's best spots for my first interview for the school paper.

Writing my first feature. At 2 AM. Yay for strict deadlines!

I'll link up this blog to my J-blog as soon as I get it up and running and actually have stuff posted on it.  Right now it's still under construction.


Peace and blessins,



No comments:

Post a Comment