Image Map

Sunday, October 13, 2013

happy sunday!

Last week is over and all I have to say is thank god.

I had a crazy busy week- I had a million things due on the same day, and then more things due, and more things due, and more things do.

On the other hand, it was a pretty rewarding week.  I got my first photojournalism project done (it's posted here on my journalism blog!) and while it's not my best photography I'm still pretty proud of it.  I need to get better behind the camera.

Saturday I went to a Relay for Life committee workshop in Seattle and all I have to say is that I am so happy I got involved with it.  I have done Relay for the past two years, but after this year's relay I decided I wanted to help be behind the scenes, and the people are fantastic and the ACS is able to do so much.  

Here's what I've been up to on instagrizzle:

Being cute AGAIN with Bridget. We haven't had any cute pictures together until recently. Now we have a couple. Yay!

Fangirling hard over my city and my favorite season. 
Doodling on a white board while "studying" with Paige in the library.

Took this whilst out and about doing my first photojournalism project. I love my city. (More fangirling). 

Can you guys guess what my favorite color is?

Trying to get more work done. Ahh!

Fangirling (word of the day) about my new shoes, and again, fall.  

Taking pretty pictures of pretty things at my school. 

PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Being adorbs with my roommate Paige before going to a lil shinding last night which ended up turning into a full out riot. Stay classy, Bellingham.  

I'm hoping to post at least once a week, on Sundays, about my week in general and hopefully keep posting other random things.  School takes away from my Allie time.  



Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment